Cookies are used to improve our service. Some of the cookies are essential to guarantee the functionality provided, while others are intended to improve the performance and the User's experience.
Cookies are a legitimate and useful tool as they allow the website to remember you and of your preferences, eliminating, for example, the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
When you access www.formare.com.pt, navigation cookies may be placed on your computer and information relating to the navigation of the user's computer on the website such as the pages consulted, the date and time of consultation. This registration will only be carried out if you consent to it. If you do not consent, you may continue to consult the website, although refusal may prevent access to certain functions, pages and/or spaces on the website to which you would normally have access.
Cookies are used to improve the service that is provided to you, for example:
- enable the use of some services such as payment, which would not be possible without cookies;
- allow a service to recognize your device so that you do not have to constantly provide the same data;
- recognize that you have already provided a username and password when connected to the client area so that you do not have to do so every time you consult a page;
- count how many people are using a service, thus ensuring that use is fast;
- analyze data that allows us to know how you use the services so that we can improve them.
In any case, the user has the possibility to deactivate, at any time, all the installation of cookies, consequently adapting the configuration of your internet browser.